The 7-Minute Rule for Termite Control Paint
2. Acceptance: The Customers acceptance of those terms may be confirmed by simply signing this document, confirming its acceptance by email or allowing RPC to perform the Service.
3. Fees and Payment: The Fees as set out in this agreement are payable by the Client to RPC for your Service. Fees are inclusive of GST. The Fees are payable on the day that the Service is rendered. RPC will offer the Customer with an electronic tax invoice on the date of the Service, Where the Client authorises a credit card or direct debit to a bank account, a fee for the Fees will be processed on the day the Service is rendered. .
4. Interest on over dues & No Deductions: Interest is payable from the Customer on delinquent amounts payable RPC from the end of the due date until the date on which the debt has been paid at a rate of two per cent (2%) above the rate charged by RPCs bank on overdrafts for less than one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000.00).
Termite Control Orkin Fundamentals Explained
5. Treatment effectiveness: RPC will provide the Service in a competent and professional manner taking into account those terms. The ongoing effectiveness of the control provided depends on the Client implementing RPCs recommended hygiene, housekeeping, and property maintenance procedures. The Client acknowledges that pest treatment might also be rendered ineffective by disturbing treated areas, building alterations, renovations and introducing untreated or infested substances to the house that encourage pest activity. .
6. Pest Inspection and Treatment: The pest inspections undertaken as part of this Service is going to be predicated upon a visual inspection only limited to those regions and sections of their assumptions fully accessible and visible to the technician at the time and on the day of the inspection. Furniture, equipment, fittings and stock may conceal evidence of some pests which can only be shown when these items are removed.
Termite Control Paint Fundamentals Explained
The rest of the insects are excluded unless agreed by RPC in writing. .
7. Advice and recommendations: RPCs technician will offer a service report following the Service and provide suggestions and recommendations on the Customer to control and minimize pests and their habitat. These can pay for hygiene, housekeeping, stacking, storage and maintenance.
8. Access and Safety: The Client must ensure that RPCs staff and other authorised personnel (Personnel) have full and secure access (free of any health and safety hazards and dangers ) to the relevant regions of the premises and all facilities like water and power that RPC may reasonably require in order to provide the Service .The Client must advise the RPC technician before the commencement of this Service of any health and safety risks including the presence of asbestos.
Our Termite Control Paint PDFs
RPC will comply with all reasonable security and safety instructions of the Customer while present at the Clients premises. .
9. Customer Co-operation: The Customer must comply with advice and instructions offered by RPC to the Client my company including any relating to pesticides and equipment use and the health and security of all persons using the premises during and following the completion of the Service.
The 5-Minute Rule for Termite Control Orkin
10. Damage to Utilities: When delivery of this Service involves drilling or cutting any materials, the Client will be responsible for identifying the location of all utility services to the property including water and drainage pipes, electrical and telephone wires, gas pipes etc.. RPC will exercise due care in performing any drilling or cutting however, the Customer will be liable for any harm caused by penetration to any such services unless YOURURL.com caused by the negligence of RPC. .
11. Reliance on Service and Report: All reports supplied by RPC in relation to the Service are provided for the benefit of the Client named in the report. Neither this agreement nor any report may be assigned by the Client to another person or depended upon by any other person without the previous written approval of RPC that might be given conditionally or withheld. .
12. Indemnity: To the extent allowed by law, the Client will indemnify RPC and its Personnel against all actions, claims, proceedings or costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) that RPC may incur as a result of any reliance placed on the content of an agency or inspection report from any person other than the Client who obtained the report by the Client without the written approval of RPC, except to the extent any damage or loss results from RPC or its Personnel. .
13. Force Majeure: RPC shall not be responsible for failure to meet any obligation if the failure results directly or indirectly from a cause beyond its control.